Our Hearing Services
Everything we do is designed for your individual care
The most important factor in purchasing hearing aids is the process of fitting and adjusting the aid. Without such a process, you would not enjoy your aids or benefit from them as much as you could. When scheduling a hearing test, it is advisable to bring a family member or close friend. Their input is very valuable in taking about and dealing with your hearing loss.
The process includes:
- Audiometric testing and hearing evaluation for the purpose of amplification.
- Video otoscopy for detailed viewing of your ear canal
- Taking ear impressions, fitting and adjusting the aid.
- programming and servicing
We also offer:
- Full line of hearing aids, specializing in digital hearing aid technology
- Assistive listening devices
- Follow-up fine-tuning visit to ensure maximum benefits
- Premium batteries
- Custom ear molds for hearing aids, iPods, and MP3s
- Water protection earplugs
- Noise protection for musicians and sportsmen
Did you know: noises you don't think are loud, which are heard for long periods of time, still damage your hearing? There are a variety of activities which you may not realize could be damaging your hearing:
- Concerts and Nightclubs
- Sports Arenas
- Using Power Tools or Tractors
- 2-Stroke Engines: Lawnmowers, Dirt Bikes, Snowmobiles and Go-Carts
Custom earplugs are more comfortable and provide better protection then disposable earplugs.
- Hearing aid repair services for all makes
- Hearing aid cleaning services
- Hearing aid recycling program
- Routine maintenance and cleaning
- Seminars for groups and organizations, including support groups
STARKEY WORRY-FREE WARRANTY!
LOSS AND DAMAGE INSURANCE INCLUDED ON ALL INSTRUMENTS!