Everything we do is designed for your individual care
The most important factor in purchasing hearing aids is the process of fitting and adjusting the aid. Without such a process, you would not enjoy your aids or benefit from them as much as you could. When scheduling a hearing test, it is advisable to bring a family member or close friend. Their input is very valuable in taking about and dealing with your hearing loss.
The process includes:
- Audiometric testing and hearing evaluation for the purpose of amplification.
- Video otoscopy for detailed viewing of your ear canal
- Taking ear impressions, fitting and adjusting the aid.
- programming and servicing
We also offer:
- Full line of hearing aids, specializing in digital hearing aid technology
- Assistive listening devices
- Follow-up fine-tuning visit to ensure maximum benefits
- Premium batteries
- Custom ear molds for hearing aids, iPods, and MP3s
- Water protection earplugs
- Noise protection for musicians and sportsmen
Did you know: noises you don't think are loud, which are heard for long periods of time, still damage your hearing? There are a variety of activities which you may not realize could be damaging your hearing:
- Concerts and Nightclubs
- Sports Arenas
- Using Power Tools or Tractors
- 2-Stroke Engines: Lawnmowers, Dirt Bikes, Snowmobiles and Go-Carts
Custom earplugs are more comfortable and provide better protection then disposable earplugs.
- Hearing aid repair services for all makes
- Hearing aid cleaning services
- Hearing aid recycling program
- Routine maintenance and cleaning
- Seminars for groups and organizations, including support groups
STARKEY WORRY-FREE WARRANTY!
LOSS AND DAMAGE INSURANCE INCLUDED ON ALL INSTRUMENTS!